TNP602 Tilt Up Conference Table Box - 14 Connections and 4 Power - Black
The TNP602 is an interconnect solution designed for mounting into tables, podiums, or other furniture as part of a presentation system. Inputs are accessed by pushing down on the top cover, allowing the units to “tilt” open.
The plate includes the following connectors: 4ea standard U.S. power receptacles, 1ea composite video (RCA F/F), 1ea left audio (RCA F/F), 1ea right audio (RCA F/F), 1ea S-video (4-pin Mini-Din F/M), 1ea telephone (RJ11 F/M), 3eanetwork (RJ45 F/M), 2ea computer/MP3 audio (3.5 mm F/M), 2 VGA computer video (15-pin HD F/M), and 2ea control (USB F/M). All connectors have 6 foot cables attached that feed through to the bottom of the unit. The power cable is 10 ft long.
- Color: Black anodized aluminum
- Mounts flush into tabletop
- Pre-configured with various AV connections
- One 10' power cord
- Opens/closes by pressing on top panel via hydraulic gas spring
- All signals pass through to the underside of the table with 6' male terminated ends
- Bezel dimensions: 9.96" x 6.53"
- Cutout dimensions: 9.57" x 6.13"
- Depth under table: 4"
- Table thickness: .75" to 2.25"
- Perfect for boardrooms and conference rooms
- Includes all mounting hardware
- UL listed
- Warranty - Table box: 10 years, Gas spring: 1 year