TNP530 Pop Up Table Box with Retracting Cables and Power - Black
The TNP530 is a compact interconnect solution designed for mounting into tables, podiums, or other furniture as part of a presentation system. Inputs are accessed by pushing down on the top cover allowing TNP530 to “tilt” open. The inputs are hidden by pressing down on the top cover until the latching mechanism engages. In the closed position, the top cover lays almost flush with the tabletop.
The TNP530 is a “hybrid package” that covers the needs of many users and includes the following connectivity.
2pc – U.S. power receptacles (12 Amps)
1pc – Digital video –HDMI retract (RT300-125)
1pc – Computer video (15-pin HD)- VGA retract (RT300-121)
1pc – Audio (3.5mm) (CM11316)
1pc – Network (RJ-45), (CM11351)
2pc- USB (Type A) (CM11369)
- Connections: 2 power, 1 Cat6, 1 audio, 2 USB, 1 VGA, 1 HDMI
- Cables: Power: Single 9', Cat6: 6' female to male, Audio: 6' female to male, USB: 6' Type A female to male' Retractable cables: HDMI and VGA are male and pull out 4', the pigtail on the other side is 4' male
- Color: Black anodized aluminum or silver anodized aluminum
- Bezel dimensions: 7.86" x 6.53"
- Cutout dimensions: 7.46" x 6.13"
- Table thickness: .75" to 2.5"
- Depth under table: 11.4" with retractors installed on bottom of unit
- UL and c-UL listed
- Mounting hardware included
- Warranty - Table box: 10 years, retractable cables: 3 years