TNP329 Tilt Up Table Box with USB, HDMI, Power, Cat6 Ethernet - Black
The TNP329 is a compact interconnect solution designed for mounting into tables, podiums, or other furniture as part of a presentation system.
The TNP329 is a compact interconnect solution designed for mounting into tables, podiums, or other furniture as part of a presentation system. Inputs are accessed by pushing down on the top cover allowing the unit to tilt open. The inputs are hidden by pressing down on the top cover until the latching mechanism engages. In the closed position, the top cover lays almost flush with the tabletop.
This tabletop solution offers up to dual 12 Amps from the AC sockets with computer video/audio, HDMI, network, and USB pass through cables. The passive cables are 6ft and are bundled together for organized cable management. The power cable is split to deliver power to both outlets on the tabletop from one AC plug.
The connections included are 1 VGA, 1 audio, 1 HDMI, 1 Cat6, 1 USB 3.0, and 2 power. All connections at the box are female, under the table are 6' male terminated cables with the power being 9' long.
- Connections: 1 VGA, 1 Audio, 1 HDMI, 1 Cat6, 1 USB 3.0 and 2 power
- Gender: Female at the box with 6' male ended AV and data cables under the table
- Power cable: Single 9'
- Mounting hardware included
- Bezel dimensions: 5.7" x 5.2"
- Cutout dimensions: 5.3" x 4.8"
- Table thickness: .75" to 2.5"
- Depth under table: 5.2"
- UL and c-UL listed
- Warranty - Table box: 10 years, Gas spring: 1 year